Andy LeSavage’s Work Experience
I increase business income by thinking differently. Helping people increase sales by filling the pipeline with leads, imagining new innovations and implementing healthy growth strategies for a better world.
I have built my career around helping companies develop and implement scale-able sales and marketing innovations. As the first market development employee at SeeControl, an Internet of Things software company I helped lead it to a 10X acquisition by Autodesk. I know how to hustle to create new demand from untapped markets while helping position a brand to grow quickly and efficiently.
My certifications include: Certified Nutritionist from CPD, Google Adwords, Entrepreneurship from Wharton, Customer Analytics from Wharton, Content Marketing from Hubspot, 3 Day Anti-Racism Training, and Introduction to Food and Health from Stanford.
My previous experience includes:
- Inventor of prosumer photo commerce and co-founder of Shopsy, the 1st shopping from Instagram app and desktop experience.
- Clients like Lululemon, Tieks, and LornaJane.
- We built a technology platform that pairs pictures with products to monetize an entirely new market of brand/prosumer pictures.
- Head of Growth for uMake, a 3D sketching iPad application that was an Editors Choice, App of the Year, and featured in the Apple App Store.
- I increased the App Store Rankings by 100+ places and often into the top 10 in many key categories through ASO and paid advertising.
- Marketing Manager for Spirit Rock, a meditation center.
- Managed all of the marketing operations to reach 100,000’s of customers.
- The first market development hire at SeeControl, an Internet of Things company that was acquired by Autodesk for 10X.
- Responsible for sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, PR and site metrics.
- I helped create a new sales funnel from 0 inbound leads and a negligible recurring revenue to a $2.5 million pipeline across many categories.
- Created a case study with one of our pilot customers that was later presented by Warner Vogels, the CTO of Amazon on stage at their keynote conference.