About Me Blurb: A health and fitness entrepreneur and innovator who lives in Santa Barbara, California. Previously he was the Head of Marketing at Spirit Rock Meditation Center, The Battery, uMake, SeeControl (acquired by Autodesk).
I increase business income by thinking differently. Helping people increase sales by filling the pipeline with leads, imagining new innovations and implementing healthy growth strategies for a better world.
I have built my career around helping companies develop and implement scale-able sales and marketing innovations. As the first market development employee at SeeControl, an Internet of Things software company I helped lead it to a 10X acquisition by Autodesk. I know how to hustle to create new demand from untapped markets while helping position a brand to grow quickly and efficiently.
My certifications include: Certified Nutritionist from CPD, Google Adwords, Entrepreneurship from Wharton, Customer Analytics from Wharton, Content Marketing from Hubspot, 3 Day Anti-Racism Training, and Introduction to Food and Health from Stanford.
My previous experience includes:
- Inventor of prosumer photo commerce and co-founder of Shopsy, the 1st shopping from Instagram app and desktop experience.
- Clients like Lululemon, Tieks, and LornaJane.
- We built a technology platform that pairs pictures with products to monetize an entirely new market of brand/prosumer pictures.
- Head of Growth for uMake, a 3D sketching iPad application that was an Editors Choice, App of the Year, and featured in the Apple App Store.
- I increased the App Store Rankings by 100+ places and often into the top 10 in many key categories through ASO and paid advertising.
- Marketing Manager for Spirit Rock, a meditation center.
- Managed all of the marketing operations to reach 100,000’s of customers.
- The first market development hire at SeeControl, an Internet of Things company that was acquired by Autodesk for 10X.
- Responsible for sales, marketing, lead generation, social media, PR and site metrics.
- I helped create a new sales funnel from 0 inbound leads and a negligible recurring revenue to a $2.5 million pipeline across many categories.
- Created a case study with one of our pilot customers that was later presented by Warner Vogels, the CTO of Amazon on stage at their keynote conference.